The Raypak Versa 130 is the perfect choice for above-ground pools and spas. The Versa 130 has up to 30% more BTU’s than the competitors’ above-ground pool heaters. More BTU’s means quicker heat-up. Extend your swim season, open your pool earlier and close it later. Your pool is always ready when you have a Raypak on duty.
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating: The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service
- Wind-Resistant Design: No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer Headers: Prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger: The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- Cupro-nickel tubing is available as an option where greater chemical resistance is desired.
- Control Options: The Versa 130A is available with two different control designs to meet your requirement. It is available with electronic ignition, or as a millivolt design. The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat. Units with this control system come with a 3 foot, 3 prong power cord. The millivolt ignition system does not require external power. It generates its’ own current internally, with a small thermocouple driven by the constant pilot. Please note that the millivolt ignition system is not available in California for natural gas units. See Digital vs Millivolt for more details.
- 2” Water Connections: Supplied with every Raypak Versa 130A heater is a set of 2″ flange connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Condensation Protection: The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105 degF. Both water temperature and water flow are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- Burner Tray: Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- Fire Tile: A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won’t retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient: Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
Outdoor Top is Standard and shipped with unit
Manufactured under Patent No. 3,623,458.
Available for natural gas or propane.
Please note the Versa 130A is not designed to meet the emissions regulations in areas requiring Low NOx levels.
Reduce input 4% for each 1000 feet above sea level when installed above 2000 feet elevation.