AFP 75-180 GPM
With Closed Impeller, Single-Speed. Custom designed for the specific demands of water features such as fountains, waterfalls, and other special pool feature
- Designed for low head applications that require 35-180 GPMs
- Durable custom molded components
- 60% quieter, 60% less energy use than standard pool pump
- Pump components are custom molded of thermoplastic for superior strength, durability, and quiet operation
- Standard 2 in. suction and discharge ports (3 in. suction and 2 in. discharge on 180 model) permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
‘UL’ indicates that pump bears a specific UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools and Spas. (Enclosure 3).
Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.
Flooded suction models do not contain priming/strainer pot.